Section IV - Provisions For Open Burning All open burning, as in out-of-doors burning on the ground, shall comply with the following provisions:
1. Be attended by a competent person at all times.
2. Be of materials consisting of paper, cardboard, dry leaves, brush and clean untreated lumber.
3. Burning to occur only after sunrise and extinguished and asmitting no smoke after 9:00 pm or 10:00 pm during daylight savings time.
4. Burning shall occur at least fifteen feet (15') from any structure, fencing or woodpiles.
5. Burning shall occur at least fifteen feet (15') from any public or private property line.
6. No burning shall occur within a 24-hour period preceeding and during any Trick-or-Treat hours established by the Township Board.
No burning shall occur if it is determined by the Fire Chief that conditions are such that burning would be hazardous to health, safety, and general welfare of the citizens of the community.