According to the Zoning Ordinance found at:
(k) Family Business: (A business which is incidental to the principal residential use of property) as a special use, subject to the provisions of Section 11.22 and the following regulations:
(1) The business must be operated solely within a building or structure.
(2) No outdoor storage shall be allowed unless same cannot be reasonably stored within a building or structure. Such outdoor storage area shall be located to the rear of the business and shall be adequately screened to effectively block all view from adjoining roads and properties.
(3) The business shall be located on the same parcel with the family's residence.
(4) Only family members of a resident who resides on the parcel shall work in the business; there shall be no other employees working in the business.
(5) There shall be no expansion of the business without the approval of the Planning Commission.
(6) No services shall be sold or conducted upon or from the premises which would constitute a nuisance or annoyance to adjoining residents by reason of noise, smoke, odor, electrical disturbance, night lighting or creation of unreasonable traffic to the premises. Noise, smoke, odor, electrical disturbance of lighting shall not be discernible beyond the boundaries of the property from which the occupation is conducted.
(7) There shall be a minimum distance of 25 feet between any adjoining property line and any building, storage area or parking area used in connection with the business.
(8) The Planning Commission may limit the family occupation to a particular type of business; it may limit the size of the building; it may require the particular business to be operated only by the present owner and not by future owners or tenants; it may allow the business to operate for only a specific period of months or years unless an additional permit is granted. The Planning Commission may impose additional conditions and regulations as it deems necessary to adequately protect adjoining residents and property owners and the value of adjoining properties.